A conference to build partnerships and advance recruitment & retention efforts in the Aberdeen Area, the Workforce Innovation Summit, is scheduled for October 19 & 20 at the Aberdeen Ramkota Hotel Convention Center.
Join the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce’s Workforce & Education Committee and Aberdeen Area Human Resources Association for two days of inspiring keynote speeches, breakout sessions, roundtable discussions and networking, all designed to assist you in recruiting and retaining a strong workforce.
Keynote speakers are Anne Bonney with her presentation “Igniting Your Courage to Embrace Change” and Dr. Thom Flamboe (“If You Were a Corporation, Would People Buy Stock in You?”). They will be joined by several keynote presenters speaking on topics including, but not limited to:
- Reducing Staff Turnover
- Upskilling Your Employees
- Internship Program Development & Best Practices
- Attracting, Leading & Retaining Unbeatable Teams
- Stopping the Great Resignation
- Talent Marketing Best Practices
- Supporting a Neurodiverse Workforce
- Workforce Resilience
- Embracing Realty in Workplace Culture
- Employment Law & What You Need to Know
- Developing a Positive Mindset
- State and Educational Resources & Partners
Cost is $295 for an individual registration or $1,395 for a group of five from the same business or organization. Fees include registration, meals, refreshments and a networking social.
- Platinum – 3M Company, Agtegra Cooperative, Banner Engineering, Blackout Industries, Dakota Broadcasting, DemKota Ranch Beef, Quality Quick Print, South Dakota Department of Human Services and Twin City Fan Companies
- Gold – Avera St. Luke’s Hospital, Dacotah Bank, Glacial Lakes Energy LLC, Helms & Associates, Northwestern Energy and ZuntaFi
- Silver – Climate Control Inc, Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center and The Swag Shoppe
For more information, contact the Chamber at 605-225-2860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.