The Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to once again be offering the Top 4 Under 40 Program. This program is designed to recognize the efforts of young leaders in our community and region. Nominees must be someone who:
- Is between the ages of 21- 39.
- Is an Aberdeen and/or Brown County resident.
- Exemplifies the qualities of a true leader and “Aberdonian”.
- Is enroute or has already truly impacted our community for the better through their career and profession, community and civic involvement, personal or philanthropic efforts, etc.; and
- Makes our community a better place because they’re in it.
To nominate someone for an award, please complete the Nomination Form. Forms can be found on our website at www.aberdeen-chamber.com or you can contact the Chamber and have the form emailed to you. Completed forms must then be submitted to the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce by May 1, 2023 by emailing to email@example.com or mailing to 516 S Main Street, Aberdeen, SD 57401.
Once nomination forms are received, the Chamber will contact all nominees and have them complete an official application. All applications will be judged by members of the Chamber Board of Directors, who will narrow the pool down to the top 10 candidates. Those candidates will be interviewed, and from that pool of candidates the Top 4 under 40 will be selected by members of the Chamber’s Executive Board.
The Top 4 under 40 will be presented at the 2023 ABBY Awards in September as well as being recognized in the PROGRESS Magazine, social media, website, and more. Each recipient will receive a $250 cash prize.
If you have questions, contact the Chamber at (605) 225-2860 or firstname.lastname@example.org.