Winners of the 28th annual ABBY Awards were announced Thursday, September 15 during the event at the Dakota Event Center.
The ABBY Awards program is hosted by the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by the Aberdeen Development Corporation. It recognizes outstanding businesses and organizations in Aberdeen and the surrounding area.
All of the awards, except for the People’s Choice award, are judged outside the community by professionals in the Chamber and Economic Development fields. The 2022 winners are:
- Agribusiness Award: Groton Ag Partners
- Bridge Builder Award: Presentation College
- Community Involvement – Business: Quality Quick Print & Midstates Group
- Community Involvement – Non-Profit: Aberdeen Downtown Association
- Customer Service – Retail: Haggerty’s Music
- Customer Service – Service: Schwan Financial Group
- Health and Wellness: Sanford Aberdeen
- Manufacturing: Twin City Fan Companies
- Professional Services: Robert Stiehl – State Farm Insurance
- People’s Choice: Modern Day Health Care
About Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce
The Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce has been an established, voluntary non-profit membership organization since 1884. As a 501(c)6 corporation, the Chamber supports and speaks for those engaged in business, industry, agriculture, transportation, education, healthcare and private sector enterprises. We seek to make commerce happen through business expansion and attraction, as well as the advocacy efforts that help improve business in our area.